Simple FBS demo Account Registration process
FBS demo account registration process is very easy. You can just follow the steps Below:
- Click on a demo account to open a new demo account.
- After clicking, a new window appears, enter your email and name
- After that FBS asks you to choose a password. They suggest an automatic generated password, but we advise you to use your own password.
- The third step is to validate your email. Once you validate your email, you will get into FBS Dashbord. Look the image below.
- Then, what you need to do is to click on Demo account as shown by the upper arrow.
- Finally, you click on open account.
A new window will appear. it contains Account type, initial currency, and balance.
- You choose the demo account type that you like
- Next, the currency and leverage. It is better to be low, between 50 and 250.
- Finally, you select a balnace.
Some traders choose a very huge amount of money when they trade demo. However, this is not healthy. If you want seriously to test yourself, you need to choose an equal amount of money that you intend to trade real.
This method will give you a full insight about your trading skills.
Finally, you click open an account.
Once you click on open an account, you will get a widow containg the information of your account.
Advice for FBS demo Account Registration
FBS demo account registration offers a good opportunity for new traders to test their skills. Therefore, it highly recommended to take into account these precaution.
- When you open a demo account, try to select a balance equal to the amount of money that you intend to invest. For example, if you want to invest $500, open a demo account with $500 in balance. Opening an account with 1 million dollar won’t help because you have a lot of money and you can play freely. However, with $500, you don’t have much space for mistakes.
- When you open a demo account, try to take it seriously. If you lose money on a demo account, it means logically that you are going to loose them on a real account. Therefore, don’t invest unless you know what you are doing.
- Account registration is only one process, what is important is what comes next. Many people think that demo is similar to real account; however, there is a big difference. In a demo account, emotion are not involved.
Emotion and demo trading
When you trade demo, you have nothing to lose. Therefore, you don’t experience fear and frustration. Both emotions influence trader’s behavior. We call this psychology. many people generally don’t control their emotions when their money are involved, so they experience fear of losing money.
As a result, it doesn’t make much sense to practice your skills when you do not know how you will behave in a stressful situation.
So what the solution?
We think that the best solution is to follow a grade level of three steps.
- Open a demo account and try to master basic things related to mt4 and trading environment. This includes opening chart, drawing trend lines, support, resistance…
- Next, enroll in FBS demo contest. In this competition, you trade demo but you win real money. This will help with controlling emotions but just a step further. However, you still trading demo, but not your money.
- The third step is to try FBS Bonus 100 dollars. It is real money that you can withdraw if you fulfill some conditions.
Get No deposit $100 HERE
- Finally, you deposit your money. To experience real trading, you need to invest your money. However, bear in mind that the forex market involves a high level of risk, therefore, invest only money that you can afford to lose. Success has its cost