If you wonder what mauscle stimulation can do to your body, in the following, we list some benefits
– Better muscle stimulation and therefore better fiber contraction. The impulses reach the fibers which cannot be reached with voluntary contractions.
– More resistance. Passive exercises are tireless, which is why it is possible to do more training without feeling tired.
– Increase in strength and muscle mass. This is mainly due to the work of the muscles, in addition to that of the joints. It also improves strength and endurance.
– Minimal risk of injury. With electrical muscle stimulation, the risk of injury can be significantly reduced, since no complicated exercise is performed in a dangerous manner.
– Improves vascularization / capillarization. Athletes use this treatment to provide better blood circulation, as well as the lymphatic system.
– increased muscle elasticity.
– Elimination of toxins. As with any other type of exercise, strength training is very helpful in removing toxic substances from the body.
– Muscle relaxation during times of stress, which reduces pain.
All these advantages make it clear that electrical muscle stimulation benefits your body. Therefore, it’s not just a question of beauty, but also of health since it is used for therapeutic purposes.
In fact, many people use it widely in physical therapists to treat muscle atrophy caused by a musculoskeletal injury that affects bones, muscles, ligaments, or tendons.
You may like to check also: Build Muscle with Electrical Stimulation